2019 Tournament Registration
DATE HAS BEEN SET FOR MAY 18*-19, 2019.
*NEW FOR 2019: ALL HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL BOYS/GIRLS DIVISION GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON SATURDAY, MAY 18TH. AS ALWAYS, YOUTH BOYS/GIRLS WILL BE PLAYED OVER BOTH DAYS (MAY 18/19TH).
Registration Fee: $550/team*
*After April 19th Entry Fee is $575.
*U8 lower rate $375, HS boys and HS girls lower rate $425
We currently have the following division slots open:
- U8 Youth Boys 4 v 4 (1 official)
- U10 Youth Boys (3rd & 4th Grade) 7 v 7 (goalie + six players)
- U12 Youth Boys (5th & 6th Grade) 10 v 10
- U14 Youth Boys (7th & 8th Grade) No High School Freshmen
- High School Boys JV
- High School Boys Varsity
- Girls' Youth 5th & 6th
- Girls' Youth 7th & 8th (no high school girls can play)
- Girls' High School
FOR THOSE TEAMS WISHING TO ENTER MORE THAN ONE TEAM IN A SINGLE AGE GROUP, THERE IS A CHANCE YOUR TEAMS MAY PLAY EACH OTHER.
Oak Ridge Park
1500 N. Cummings Lane, Washington, IL 61571
Dan Richardson 309-264-0606
Matt Suellentrop (Washington Park District) 309-444-9413
You may also send an email.
Electronic Registration is available through our park district website. Note: If you choose to register electronically, you will need to pay electronically. If you do not have the means to pay electronically, you will need to fill out the forms and send them to us with your payment.
To register electronically:
- Go to www.washingtonparkdistrict.com
- On the lower right side of the page is a login section. If you have registered with us before, login using your username and password.
- If you have not registered with us before, you will need to create an account.
- Once you create the account, search the program code (listed below) for the appropriate division of our tournament and add to your cart.
- Please note your club will need to provide a certificate of insurance listing the Washington Park District as additionally insured. Please do this and send this in to the Washington Park District at 105 S. Spruce St. Washington, IL 61571
- Boys U8
- Boys U10
- Boys U12
- Boys U14
- Men's JV
- Men's Varsity
- Girls Youth 5 & 6th
- Girls Youth 7 & 8th
- Women’s HS
To submit by mail you will need to fill out the following. Payment must be accompanied with registrations.
- 2019 Washington Lax Team Registration Form
- Washington Lacrosse Invitational Code of Conduct
- Roster PDF or Roster Excel
- Player Waiver - This is only necessary if you are not providing a Certificate of Insurance. If you do not provide one, a signature box has been included on the roster sheet for individual guardian signatures.
- Certificate of Insurance - please remember to add the Washington Park District as additionally insured.
Registration & Payment Remittance Address
Washington Park District
Attn: Washington Lacrosse Invitational
105 S. Spruce St
Washington, IL 61571