DATE HAS BEEN SET FOR MAY 15-16, 2021
Registration Fee: $550/team*
*After April 16th Entry Fee is $575.
*U8 lower rate $375, (WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING HIGH SCHOOL AGES THIS YEAR)
We currently have the following division slots open:
U8 Youth Boys 5 v 5 (goalie + 4 players) 1 official
U10 Youth Boys 7 v 7 (goalie + six players)
U12 Youth Boys 10 v 10
U14 Youth Boys (No High School Freshmen)
Girls' Youth 5th & 6th
Girls' Youth 7th & 8th (No High School Freshmen)
AGE GROUPS FOLLOW US LACROSSE GUIDELINES
FOR THOSE TEAMS WISHING TO ENTER MORE THAN ONE TEAM IN A SINGLE AGE GROUP, THERE IS A CHANCE YOUR TEAMS MAY PLAY EACH OTHER.
Oak Ridge Park
1500 N. Cummings Lane, Washington, IL 61571
Matt Suellentrop (Washington Park District) 309-444-9413
You may also send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Registration is available through our park district website. Note: If you choose to register electronically, you will need to pay electronically. If you do not have the means to pay electronically, you will need to fill out the forms and send them to us with your payment.
To register electronically:
- Go to www.washingtonparkdistrict.com
- On the lower right side of the page is a login section. If you have registered with us before, login using your username and password.
- If you have not registered with us before, you will need to create an account.
- Once you create the account, search the program code (listed below) for the appropriate division of our tournament and add to your cart.
- Please note your club will need to provide a certificate of insurance listing the Washington Park District as additionally insured. Please do this and send this in to the Washington Park District at 105 S. Spruce St. Washington, IL 61571
- Boys U8 - 3-2199-21-A
- Boys U10 - 3-2199-21-B
- Boys U12 - 3-2199-21-C
- Boys U14 - 3-2199-21-D
- Girls Youth 5 & 6th - 3-2199-21-E
- Girls Youth 7 & 8th - 3-2199-21-F
To submit by mail you will need to fill out the following. Payment must be accompanied with registrations.
Registration & Payment Remittance Address
Washington Park District
Attn: Washington Lacrosse Invitational
105 S. Spruce St
Washington, IL 61571